View Profile KoLdBLooD

48 Movie Reviews

Holy shit

Now this is animation! it was suspenseful, thrilling and down right scary. I don't think I've ever felt these emotions from a flash cartoon before, you do it justice as an excellent animation medium. I Hope I can make my graduate cartoon to this standard because I am truly jealous of your animation capabilities.

Man I bet the NewGrounds team are feeling pretty darn silly for not asking you to make a segment in their Africa dudes collab :P

Short and sweet.

I really liked this little story, but I feel as though you skimped out on the animation a little. It ended too abruptly for me, I felt as though there could of been an end scene put in there. Like, they could of skipped away from his house with happy smiles on their faces with the guy now reduced to a bloody mess on the porch.

Voice acting was alright, but kinda unclear in places. But yeah, It was a nice little Halloween cartoon. it was simple and enjoyable.

lmao

RUN SPOT RUN! RUN TO THE CHOPPAAAAAH!!

12 Game Reviews

well...

Its a good stunt game... but the brakes are pathetic. =/

so...

Basically it's just a vector version of ms paint... but with no tools.

not impressed.

It's been done

Seriously, its been done. It doesn't even look that appealing either. :/

virtuaman responds:

yea but it's fun!

3 Art Reviews

promising!

It looks soo much better finished! I actually quite like this character, he has a certain charm around him.

A tip for developing characters: If you give him some sort of story and personality they become more familiar and easy to draw,why don't you put him in some sort of scenario? a different pose? enemys to fight and comrades to aid him?

Efilgigi responds:

Thats something I am definitely working on right now, but for now, hes just a guy with a sword, chilling in the grass... :D

well...

For something so simplistic it's pretty deep, I do think you could work into it though. Try something with a different perspective, maybe something more angular? and I'm glad you took my advice on uploading finished works now :)

Just keep drawing, that way you'll keep getting better :P

Efilgigi responds:

Thanks for the feedback, and I am currently working on some perspective drawings, so look for those eventually!

I liked the animation itself

I also like how you get front paged cause your a well known animator! :D

"Want 6p?"