The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Holy shit

Now this is animation! it was suspenseful, thrilling and down right scary. I don't think I've ever felt these emotions from a flash cartoon before, you do it justice as an excellent animation medium. I Hope I can make my graduate cartoon to this standard because I am truly jealous of your animation capabilities.

Man I bet the NewGrounds team are feeling pretty darn silly for not asking you to make a segment in their Africa dudes collab :P

Halloween Rhinoplasty Halloween Rhinoplasty

Short and sweet.

I really liked this little story, but I feel as though you skimped out on the animation a little. It ended too abruptly for me, I felt as though there could of been an end scene put in there. Like, they could of skipped away from his house with happy smiles on their faces with the guy now reduced to a bloody mess on the porch.

Voice acting was alright, but kinda unclear in places. But yeah, It was a nice little Halloween cartoon. it was simple and enjoyable.

StoryTime with Lil Arnold StoryTime with Lil Arnold

lmao

RUN SPOT RUN! RUN TO THE CHOPPAAAAAH!!

Fesk vs. Shifty Fesk vs. Shifty

you know

To be honest it didn't look all that good, but it was surprisingly entertaining! You have talent, keep at it, I wanna see more like this! :P

CoadyBrosProductions responds:

thank you!

Runners. Runners.

It could of been longer

Honestly the opening really gripped me and as soon as we see our character running I was completely enticed, I wanted to see some cool free running shit happen.... BUT THEN IT CUT OFF!?!?!?! what the hell man, you could of done so much with this, but you got lazy.

wrayayrton responds:

meh, sorry. I did my bst in the time I could, but didn't really know where to go from there.

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Another masterpiece. =]

I love these. I'm always so happy when a new Charlie the Unicorn cartoon hits the web. But I think this time you've really out done yourself!

Graphically it was beautiful and the effects were brilliant, and the sound was crisp and clear as always. And i loved the fish rap, that was really well done. lmao.

I dont know how your gonna top this one but i hope you do. =P

- KB

Easter is GAY!!! Easter is GAY!!!

Hhahahahah! =D

Don't listen to these extremist religious fools, They take offense to anything even remotely against their beliefs. Personally I found it fucking hilarious and didn't find it offensive at all. They all forget that Newgrounds was founded on beautiful pieces of art like this. =]

Keep fighting the good fight brotha!

=P

Anime stick collaboration Anime stick collaboration

well

Niiice, havent seen a new stick collab in ages. I thought it was done really well, but most of the weaker animators were definatly overshadowed by the more dynamic, more experianced animators...which i felt let it down as there was too much of a contrast in experience.

But it was still visually entertaining!

=D

COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

Bleeh!

MARIIAAAA!!!!!!!

Hahahah...loved it.

Dog Of Man Dog Of Man

wow

Deffinatly one of your more detailed flashes. I'm stuck on the meaning of the story though. It had me sunk back in my chair hands covering my mouth, not because I was going to be sick, but because I was enticed and encaptivated in the story. Freaked me out some, but yet again at the end of most of your work it had me thinking about it.

The animation was great, truely improved from your earlier work. The detail was amasing, an example being the reflection in the blood. On a note though, blood tends to darken when left for a long time (make a note of that)

The sound was crisp, audiable and absolutly no problems here.

I hope you release more animations soon, you're deffinatly an inspiration for me to make my first fullbody animation.

Thanks, I enjoyed it.